Saturday, December 15, 2012

Update to Picturing Family

A few important things-

1- I have several Santa pictures left from our Saturday shoot- please contact me, if you didn't pick yours up.

2- Picturing Family is very grateful for the opportunity to serve so many wonderful families and we have decided to make it a Project that will happen often. We will be signing up photographers throughout the state of Utah to help with shoots in their area. If you are available to help at one of our functions, or would like to take a certain number of families, please let me know- picturingfamily@gmail.com
     Future Dates
     Feb in South Salt Lake- Waiting on a confirmation
     A Mother's Day shoot- End of April
     A Father's Day shoot/possible family celebration day- Beginning of June

3- I would love to have stories sent to me from the people that got their pictures taken. I want to add them to a slide show, that we are giving to some of our major contributors (and will hopefully be posted on Facebook and this blog).

4- We have a page on facebook! Woohoo!
         https://www.facebook.com/PicturingFamily

5- We are applying for a non-profit Organization, if anyone has any hints about how to make the transition easier, please let me know.

6- We have a donate now button on our blog. Please share with those that are able to donate. Every penny helps a family get a photo.

And
Thank you! I couldn't have made my dream a reality, without all of this support. I am so glad that so many people are embracing my dream and helping out those families get something they always wanted, but were unable to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment